- This lemon-coloured church is set in a pleasant park in a residential side-street just to one side of the town centre. On its front is the Turopolje coat of arms and a statue of the Saint Lucy, patron saint of the Turopolje region. The church dates back to 1334 when a wooden chapel stood on this site. It was fully rebuilt in stone in the 17th century following an attack by the Ottoman armies and completely rebuilt again in 1880 after a devastating earthquake. Architect Herman Bolle, responsible for some of Zagreb's finest buildings and for its glorious cemetery, was responsible for the design of today’s church. The interior is richly decorated and has sky-blue vaults spangled with stars.